Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Still on Week One

Alexander is doing well with the jog.  I really thing he is ready to move to week two.  I'll do that Friday.  Celeste.  I don't know what to say? Push her? Make her jog?  It is good for her.  She needs this kind of activity.  But, she is just soooooo STUBBORN!  Wonder where she gets that from?  (Don't tell anyone but, it's true, she got it from me.)  I'll keep at it.  As for myself and today's jog. I did okay.  This heat is a killer and I'm pretty sure it's slowin' me down.  My shin did not hurt today and I didn't wrap it up so that is a good thing!  Just need this heat to go away.  Think I'll move to the North Pole. :-/

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I haven't been to your site in a few weeks cause my kids have kept me so busy with outdoor summer adventures. Are you training for a running goal? I'll say a little prayer for you and your family. I'm still training for my half marathon and have made it up to 8 miles so far. It's time consuming to do the long runs but it feel so awesome when I'm finished and can say I accomplished a long distance like that. Good luck with your fitness journey.

    Many blessings,
    Rosann
    http://www.christiansupermom.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow ChristianMomNTX on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest