Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Day One

Today I began my Couch to 5k do over.  Week 1 Day 1 has a 5 minute warm up walk and a 5 minute cool down walk.  My warm up walk started before I started my workout time and I used the 5 minute warm up portion of the walk to do my granny jog. ;-P   I alternated 60 seconds of a granny jog (approx. a 16 to 18 min. mile pace) and 90 seconds of  an 11 min.mile pace jog for 20 minutes. I did very well in the beginning and after the one mile mark I was sure that I was about done.  But when I had 3 more jog segments to do I petered out.  I walked one of the jog segments and granny jogged the last two jog segments.  Didn't do as well as I had hoped but, I did pretty good all in all.  Tomorrow is a Leslie DVD day and I'll do the next C25K jog on Wednesday. =)

The total distance was 1.9 miles
 Average pace was 16:33 
Total workout time was 31:07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow ChristianMomNTX on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest