Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me

  1. In 5th grade I put a tack in a substitute teachers chair. 
  2.  I like the movie "Dogma ".  My favorite part was "God" hanging upside down from the tree branch. Least favorite was the cursing. I hate that one word in particular was used over and over.
  3.   I enjoy watching ghost shows like Ghost Hunters. I would love to go to a haunted location some day. Brian hates that I enjoy these shows. 
  4.   I really REALLY want to go storm chasing some day.  I like thunder storms and it would be cool to see a tornado. But only one that's in an empty field.
  5. I like Pop Tarts! Sometimes I eat them for breakfast and sometimes for a snack. Favorites are cherry, wild grape, and cookies n cream.
  6.  Sr. Year in high school I took a bunch of unknown pills to kill myself. I remember not fitting in with any group, and feeling majorly stressed out about a research paper that was due. To this day I feel stress when either child has some kind of research paper to do. 
  7.  At the age of  6 or 7 I hit my older (by 2 years) cousin in the back with a brick. 
  8.  At the age of 11 I put a second piercing in both my ears. I also pierced my younger cousins ears. Without permission. 
  9.   I do my best to constantly show that I am a disciple for God. I do fail sometimes. 
  10.   My favorite childhood memories are of picnicking, hiking, and camping in Colorado.

1 comment:

Follow ChristianMomNTX on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest