Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another Do Over

Yep. That's what I said. Starting over again. Not because I need to but because my kids really need to get out and exercise.  They sit at their computers or sit and read or sit and talk on the phone. Really need to get them out and doing things. It's too hot in Texas to kick them out the door and force them to play, and we have no money to go do fun activities inside cool buildings. So they get to run with Mom.  All three of us are not excited about this.  Today we started with day one, week one of C25k.  Gabe didn't even make it through the last segment of jogging before he just left and went straight home. Both need help with form but who wants to listen to Mommy?!  This could be a frustrating 9 weeks. :-/ Not to mention hot.  The heat index when we got home was 92. I'm trying to get them excited about doing a 5k in October.  Hopefully once we've seen the web site for the run and actually sign up, they will straighten up.....your probably right, doubtful.  But on we go.

Total Distance 1.9 miles
Average Pace 15:41
Total Workout Time 29:51
Fastest Pace 10:05

2 comments:

  1. Good for you guys! I want to start over C25K. Maybe I'll get the will power to get up in the morning so I can "stay with you guys."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you could! We may go longer than just the 3 days for week one. My plan is to do it Mon. Wed. and Fri.

    ReplyDelete

Follow ChristianMomNTX on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest