Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day Three

Today I finished day 3 of the first week of C25k.  I did well. Not as comfortable as I want to be.  I'm wondering if I should move on to week 2 or do more of week 1 in order to get stronger.  I'm thinking that if it wasn't so hot out there I would be able to run stronger and not feel so worn out near the end of the jog.  Anyone have thoughts on this?

I did have my lower leg wrapped.  I know I had shin pain but it wasn't as bad as it would have been if I hadn't wrapped it.  I hate that I am having this pain.  My next jog will be on Monday.  Monday's are usually when I am my strongest. =)

Total Distance was 1.76 miles
Average Pace was 16:25
Total Workout time was 28:58
Fastest Pace  11:06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow ChristianMomNTX on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest